And So It Goes.
1. The wedding went off without a hitch! It was cold and rainy for 2.5 days before, stopped raining at noon the day of set up, was beautiful and sunny the day of, then was cold and rainy for the next 3 days....someone at The Weather Channel must like us!
2. School starts on Monday for the boys. For my sanity! For the sake of our company! We decided to help with renovating the playground. Hopefully it's completed by Monday....for the kids :)
3. Up until these past few days, it's feeling like fall around here. My alma mater just upgraded their scoreboard. In related news, have you seen the price of football tickets lately?!
4. I've been terribly lax in posting this summer. Some of you may know our head designer, Dot Hollerbach, officially retired this past spring. We have been transitioning for this for a number of years now, but I've found that the added work load keeps me pretty darn busy. Here's a peace offering:
5. Our fall schedule is filling up fast! Drop us a line, let's talk about how we can create a beautiful landscape for you.
Anna and her husband Todd own Arcadia Gardens, LLC a Stevensville, MI based landscape design and build company. Her degree in Horticulture with a focus on landscape management from Michigan State University allows Anna to select plants specific to on-site conditions and with maintenance requirements that suit the client's needs. She is comfortable designing across a range of styles- from contemporary to classic- and makes a point to include the client's input throughout the design process. She is an active member of the Association of Professional Landscape Designers and is serving as 2014 President of the APLD-Michigan Chapter. Anna has recently contributed to media such as "The Designer" and Gardendesign.com and is qualified to speak on a variety of topics from landscape design and maintenance to addressing local garden clubs and organizations.
PO Box 88
Stevensville, MI 49127